January 18, 2011

I'm a man. I can fix that.

Don't have a spoon? I can fix that!


New TV too big? I can fix that!


No bottle opener? I can fix that! 

Room too dark using compact fluorescents? I can fix that!


Electrical problem? I can fix that!


Car stereo stolen? I can fix that! 

Bookshelf cracking under the weight? I can fix that!

No ice chest? I can fix that!


Can't read the ATM screen? I can fix that!


Car imported from the wrong country? I can fix that!

Satellite go out in the rain? I can fix that!

Electric stove broken & can't heat coffee? I fixed that.


Wiper motor burned out? I can fix that!


WTF?


Display rack falling over? I can fix that!


 


Desk overloaded? I can fix that!

Car can't be ordered with the "Woody" option? I can fix that!

Exhaust pipe dragging? I can fix that!


Gotta feed the baby AND do the laundry? I can fix that!


Cables falling behind the desk? I can fix that!

No skate park in town? I can fix that!


 
 
 
Out of diapers? I can fix that!

(Hat tip to Ted for sending me this)

Posted via email from Rich's Goulash


0 comments: